Space Diamond Painting
1. Refer to the comparison table on the canvas to identify each diamond number which corresponds to a printed area on the canvas.
2. Fill the pen with glue, Put the diamonds into the plate.
3. Use the pen head to stick diamonds.
4. Tear apart the partial film and stick the diamond to the canvas according to the corresponding number.
5. Tweezers could easily clip three diamonds, stick so fast.
6. After finished, slightly press down diamonds with hand or book to keep them firmly attached.